HEAD CHEF - FOOD LED PUB - EXCELLENT LOCATION
HEAD CHEF REQUIRED - POPULAR GASTRO PUB - ESTABLISHED SITE - FRESH FOOD A'LA CARTE MENU - EXCELLENT LOCATION - UPTO £35,000 BASIC SALARY
We are looking for an experienced Head Chef who is passionate about seasonal, fresh and delicious cuisine.
The venue is situated near Islington, North London and had has a steady trade throughout week, delivering around 150 covers a day, we are looking for a candidate who can:
- Lead the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef and manage a brigade of chefs
- Handle busy trade, especially at weekends
- Manage the order and stock control process
- Assist with the development of new dishes for the menu
- Assist with the training and development of team members
- Work closely with the Front of House team and site management
To be successful in this role candidate will be able to display they have:
- Gained experience in a fresh food, high volume establishment
- Is comfortable with food associated with a good quality pub environment
- Can lead a brigade and organise themselves for periods of fluctuating trade
- Has good attention to detail and is able to control the paperwork side of the business
- Competitive salary & bonuses
- Dedicated training and career progression
- Free food on shift
- Performance related incentive
- Pension & a range of company benefits
If you feel this is opportunity that you would be suitable for please apply
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.