Employment Solicitor 1 - 3 years' PQE
My client is an award winning Legal 500 ranked law firm with an excellent reputation based in Manchester city centre. Year on year the firm has significantly increased revenue and has continued to have a strong and respected presence in Manchester. The Employment team are seeking an Employment solicitor of 1-3 years' PQE to join the highly regarded team.The firm prides itself on its culture and providing lawyers with a positive working environment as well as offering the rewards for progression.
The Employment team possesses expertise acting for both employers and employees in all aspects of contentious and non-contentious Employment matters. The team typically advise on contracts/restrictive covenants, TUPE, redundancy, unfair dismissal, discrimination claims and day-to-day issues such as disciplinary and grievances and performance management. The candidate will be advising a diverse array of clients encapsulating both contentious and non-contentious matters with a focus on Respondent work.
Ideally, the candidate will:
- possess 1 - 3 years' PQE in Employment law which may have been gained within a national or highly regarded firm;
- share the firm's ethos of providing exceptional client care, with a commitment to commercial thinking;
- strive to work in a forward-thinking, supportive and genial atmosphere;
- demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and professional approach with the exposure to face-to-face client interactions; and
- my client is happy to consider applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who possess the requisite experience.
Rumernation and Benefits
- Competitive salary;
- access to high quality work;
- excellent prospects of career progression;
- friendly, supportive and positive working environment; and
- my client also offers an impressive array of benefits.
How to get in touch
For a confidential discussion about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Ash Hossain who specialises in recruiting solicitors, legal executives (CILEx) and paralegals within commercial legal disciplines across Manchester and the North West.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham, Nottingham and London, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands and London. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.