Credit Controller / Debt Management Executive
Our client, a well-established utilities supplier in Ipswich are looking to recruit a Debt Management Executive/Credit Controller to help maximise their cash flow position by ensuring their levels of debt and unbilled are kept to a minimum.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pre-debt monitoring and chasing and overdue debt chasing.
- Payment history analysis and reporting and improvement recommendations.
- Communicating with customers via telephone, e mail and letter.
- Monitor report and apply interest payments for late payment.
- Tracing customers and confirming information via different media to support the debt collection process.
- Process improvement.
- Work closely with Customer Service Executives, Sales Teams and Credit Risk team.
The successful candidate will have proven Debt Management skills and experience.
The client offers an extensive benefits package including an annual bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, BUPA medical insurance and life assurance x 4.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.