Business Development Leader- Baldock
Title: Business Development Leader
Salary: £30k-£35k Experience dependant
We are currently looking for a Business Development Leader to lead our clients successful sales team selling their products to new and existing customers in order to grow their sales revenue.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a Sales management role selling technical goods on behalf of a manufacturing organisation and be able to interact with clients on a technical level.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies
- Take leadership of the sales resources in the company to deliver the company’s sales targets.
- Generate sales KPI data
- Update the MD on sales performance and pipeline versus plan
- Sell existing company products into existing clients (Existing / Existing)
- Utilise company databases to target clients that are not current customers
- Cross sell new products released by the company into existing clients
- Carry out research to identify potential new markets to sell its existing and future products to
- Update and maintain CRM, Excel spreadsheets and databases to ensure that all existing and planned sales activity is accurate and up to date
- Face to face and conference call meetings with clients
- Accurate and detailed Sales handover to account management
- International travel to meet clients as instructed by / agreed with the Managing Director
· Strong leadership skills
· Ability to speak a foreign language hugely advantageous
· Able to develop and close sales deals
· Well presented
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to cope with changing requirements
· Able multi-task
· Eager to learn and develop skills
· GCSE level B or above in Maths and English Language
· A nationally recognised sales qualification or equivalent
- City & Guilds
- Evidenced in-house sales training
· 25 Days Holidays
· Free Parking on site
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!