Senior Land Manager - Birmingham
A reputable Regional House Builder based in the West Midlands is seeking an experienced Senior Land Manager to join their thriving team. This position is offering an excellent salary plus package and bonus.
Their existing team is strong and consists of Land Buyers through to Land Director and they wish to appoint someone who will compliment them in terms of experience and attributes. They are certainly looking for quality; please only apply if you feel you are at the top of your game and have unrivalled success in land acquisition across the Midlands area. They will be looking for you to bring with you a great deal of commercial acumen, confidence, charisma and professionalism. In addition, they will expect you to be well connected with an abundance of opportunities to develop.
- Bring with you and continue to build a network of strong relationships with key contacts within the geographical area (Birmingham, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Staffordshire, Worcestershire) to monitor land and market activity
- Input into the initial land value appraisal and subsequent negotiations to agree terms
- Input into the planning application process working with key individuals both internally and externally to ensure successful delivery.
- Ensure value improvement through smart land acquisition and cost efficiency.
- Monitor and update the Land Director on land market activity on a continuing basis and react appropriately to any opportunities.
- Develop a strong West Midlands land and planning team.
- Undertake regular performance reviews, develop individuals’ skills and knowledge and manage any areas of concern in line with Company procedures.
This position is offering a highly competitive remuneration package.
Please check our website, www.THrecruit.co.uk for our other Land vacancies located across Birmingham, West Midlands and also East Midlands. We have several opportunities from Land Buyer, Land Manager through to Land Director.