My client supplies a range of business management software and technical infrastructure that businesses rely on every day to help run their day to day operations. They advise, sell, implement, train and support a wide range of software solutions and support their clients in major industry sectors including manufacturing, distribution, automotive, plastics & rubber, and the service sector.
They are currently recruiting for a Tele-Marketing Executive to join their growing team in Birmingham
Main Purpose: To identify opportunities for mid-market software solutions via outbound follow-up to Marketing campaigns (direct mail, seminars, events etc.) and via opportunities that have been received inbound (from direct response, advertising, direct mail campaigns, websites, word of mouth)
- To further qualify and develop prospects and thereby identify qualified sales opportunities that can be passed into the sales cycle and allocated to a sales person.
- To work closely with each of the new business sales team to develop accounts prior to the sales cycle.
- To keep up to date with product development and industry trends relevant to the individual area of specialisation.
- To ensure the CRM system is continually updated with key contact information to allow the Marketing Department to send customer mailings to the correct person.
- To support the marketing department in any other reasonable task.
Special Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating system and basic Office functions such as Word & Excel.
- Previous knowledge/experience of working with a CRM system
Experience and Personal Qualities required
- Prior successful telesales or telemarketing experience in a commercial environment
- Confident and clear telephone manner, capable of speaking at different levels from receptionist to Board member.
- Results driven.
- Highly organised with ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to work alone and as an integral part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
They are offering a basic salary of around £20-25k for this position depending on experience and other bonuses and incentives. Please call Dan at Alexander Chapel to discuss ASAP or apply now with your CV