A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an accountancy practice in Crayford to provide a quality and driven service to an expanding client base.
As a Senior Bookkeeper the role will involve working with a close knit team who strive to deliver a timely and quality service to their client base.
Activities will include total bookkeeping both on and off site to a broad range of clients to trial balance, completion and filing of Vat returns, supporting senior members of the team in accounts file preparation and other ad-hoc client focused activities.
Key skills -
- Competent in all aspects of compliance based work
- Ability to work with incomplete records
- Good understanding of the trial balance, including reconciliation of key control accounts
- Workflow and time management
- Conversant in Sage, QuickBooks, VT, Xero, Excel and manual records
- Good working knowledge of Vat including cash accounting, fixed rate and margin schemes
- An understanding of all trading entities, including charities
- Client focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised individual with their own transport
- Past practice experience would be beneficial including an understanding of the principles in payroll
- Experience in "Company Secretarial" duties would be an advantage
Based in Crayford you will work closely with both the client managers and the rest of the team to deliver compliance based services to an expanding client base.
The ability to manage and prioritise tasks is fundamental in this busy practice, whilst working to budgets in this competitive marketplace.
Quality standards must be both met and maintained; excellent communication skills with both clients and the team are paramount.
This role requires an immediate start. So contact Samantha Foster at HRGO Dartford today to discuss this role further.
Salary - £20k to £22k depending on experience