Key Stage Two Class Teacher
This is a larger than average primary school catering for children from 3-11. The school was recently graded 'good' by OFSTED with outstanding elements. They are looking for a Key Stage Two class teacher to join the school in September 2017. Located in Harrow, North West London, the school is set across large grounds and boasts excellent facilities with well resourced classrooms.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
- Has a passion for teaching and learning
- Is a creative and committed practitioner from a special or mainstream background
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Can work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Committed to their own professional development
- Has excellent personal skills in supporting us to work towards our vision
What we will offer:
- Fantastic support staff, including TA's for every class.
- Competitive Salary with TLR's also available.
- Warm positive environment in which to work and individualised CPD programme
- Dynamic and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to high quality CPD and Induction
- Friendly and supportive team of staff
- A school that continuously seeks opportunities to further improve
If you would like to hear more about this role and you are interested in applying then please send your CV to Reeson Education today. Interviews will be taking place in the coming weeks at the school look to appoint as soon as possible.