New Business Coordinator
Our clients are a highly reputable and prestigious international firm specialising in the sale of Commercial Businesses. They are looking to recruit a New Business Coordinator to join the team to focus on handling buyer enquiries and generate valuations leads for the valuations team.
With an enviable presence in the market, they are an exciting and progressive firm who invest in their people, offering competitive packages and long term career growth.
As the New Business Coordinator you role will involve but not be limited to the following:
• Registering buyers, engaging with them over the phone and establishing their requirements
• Working closely with all departments to ensure clients are been dealt with efficiently
• Generating leads / appointments for the valuations team
• Outbound calling to prospective clients
• Selling the companies services
• Organising literature to be sent to prospective clients
• Follow up potential leads
• Update internal databases
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional telephone manner, able to develop instant rapport with clients whilst selling the companies services. An outgoing and highly professional personality is essential coupled with excellent IT skills.
Our client seeks an individual with strong lead generating skills with a proven track record, ideally from either Residential or Commercial property previously (though not essential) and a true team player.
Salary: Up to £25,000 basic, performance related commission and excellent company benefits