Field Based Sales Executive - Telco
Job Title: Field Based Sales Executive - Telco
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22k-£26k - OTE £36-38K
Are you looking for an exciting career in Field Sales in the Telco Industry? Do you have a background in Face to Face Sales? Are you passionate about building strong customer relationships and closing deals? If so then this role is made for you!!!
Our clients founded the company back in 2003 following successful careers in BT Business. Their 25-strong team, based in Burscough, comprises specialists in broadband, mobile, security, data, convergence, and telephony. They can supply networks, LANs, and a world-class service for computing, servers, licences and integration with mobile.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell the full range of products and services on a Face to face basis
- Regularly achieve sales targets,
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Proactively contact the customer base and promote our products and services to the customer base.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved in all our dealings with the customer base.
- Create leads for other Sales Consultants and or any other Partner
- Manage customer expectation in terms of delivery, installation and billing to ensure our commitment to the customer.
- Ensure an understanding of our role in the current market place.
- Be familiar with all of the ordering processes to ensure order discrepancy rates are within agreed targets
- Keep yourself informed on any changes to product and services portfolio and any changes in pricing
- Arrange for demonstrations and or demonstrate systems.
- Be accurate when ordering products and services by using Quote tool
- Develop customer contact strategies.
- Use our systems, Sales force, Agent desktop. Apollo, Mobius, Adder, Quote tool Pricing Manual, Converged viewer as required.
- Work such hours as are required to meet the responsibilities of your role and to maintain the service necessary to meet our customers’ needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong Relationship building skills.
- Ability to identify and generate new business.
- Must be capable of prioritization of multiple tasks.
- Must possess the ability to work autonomously.
- Identify and generate new base business.
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Be driven and determined.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Flexible approach to meet the business requirements
- Extensive 2 month training & induction plan.
- Choose your own company car, realistic Yr1 OTE £36-38K, Yr 2 £43-45K
- Flexible structure with the support of an incredibly well experienced Senior Management team.
- Area covered - Liverpool, Chester, Southport, Wirral, Runcorn, Warrington, Wigan, Widness, Mid & North Wales.
- Monday in the office (Ormskirk), Tues/Wed/Thurs on the road, appointment times 10am, 12pm & 3pm. Work from home office on a Friday.