Contract Manager, Banking (Purchase and Payments)
Our client is a leading High Street Retail bank
As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for technical and administration procurement support as well as directly supporting senior supplier and contracts managers in the management and monitoring of purchases and payments.
As a Contracts Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Support for the Contract Manager accountable for the delivery of Travel across the whole of the UK operations and subsidiaries.
- Ensuring appropriate and accurate MI is delivered on time from the Travel Management Company (TMC) to support the business areas.
- SAP compliance analysis and reporting to complete the Group control model
- Attend Forum’s and committees, draft minutes for approval. Distribute minutes.
- Support tender specification review and requirements writing with stakeholders
- Maintain and update Purchasing databases
- Logging and tracking spend submissions
- Produce detailed and objective analysis of the performance of the third party in the delivery of the service to ensure that SLAs and KPIs are continually achieved
What we’ll be looking for in you:
- Skilled in relevant software (SAP,Excel, Essbase (desirable), Word, PowerPoint and other packages), with ability to run database queries
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence at a Senior Management level and cross functionally
- Degree educated or equivalent
For your commitment and success, we offer one of the most competitive basic salaries (circa £30k - £35k) with a distinct career development opportunity. Other benefits include:
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 27 days Holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy and sell 5
- Product discounts
- Retail and High Street discounts
- Sharesave Scheme
- Flex benefits including childcare vouchers and private medical insurance
Location: Milton Keynes
For more details please contact Jason Webber at Verridian