Delegate Sales £26k basic + OTE £37K
Our client an established news and events service covering the Investment and finance industry are seeking an ambitious Delegate Sales Executive to join their team in central London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that is moving through a major growth stage.
Responsible for the sales of high value delegate tickets for annual events. You will also work alongside the sales team to develop new business opportunities and launch new initiatives. The role will involve key account management and business development.
The ideal Delegate Sales Executive will have worked within delegate sales previously and have a proven track record of excellent results. They will also need the following.
- 18 months sales experience in a similar role
- Driven and ambitious
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Proven sales record with high volume of outbound sales
- Confident in speaking and selling to senior managers and directors
- Excellent oral and written English plus any other languages would be advantageous
- Understand the financial market or be keen to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Pay £25-£26k basic and OTE of around £35-£37k in the first year. There are also plans in place to launch new events in 2018 which would provide opportunities for the right candidate to take on more responsibility and earn more in year 2 and onwards.
If you feel this role is for you and have the skill set required to succeed we would love to hear from you.