Chef de Partie - Peterborough City Centre
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at our client based in Peterborough City Centre for a Chef de Partie to work in their busy all fresh food Restaurant. As part of a dedicated brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving fresh food to large numbers of guests.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the high standard kitchen using fresh ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for bar & restaurant
* Strong Management skills
* Mature focus and outlook
* You will already be a Chef de Partie or Commis looking for promotion
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working in an all fresh food standard Kitchen
* Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £18-20k
28 days holiday
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.