Account Manager - Healthcare Sector
Post Recruitment are recruiting an Account Manager for a leading supplier of services to the Healthcare sector. They are a fantastic business who genuinely care a great deal about the impact their products have on their healthcare customers.
Your approach as an Account Manager will be consultative and focussed on providing exceptional customer care and support at all times.
In this role you will have ownership of a designated account base combining an exceptional customer experience alongside identifying new sales opportunities.
Your established customer base will include many NHS trusts and hospitals, as well as private healthcare organisations.
The role is 90% office based, so the majority of your time would be on the telephone with the ability to meet clients as necessary.
- Contacting existing customers to establish and build strong relationships.
- Understanding your customer's needs and drive usage of the relevant parts of our client's proposition.
- Interpreting & explaining customer data to help explain the value of our client's products and return on their investment.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Identifying training needs of the customer and, where relevant, arranging relevant training with customers.
- Being the point of contact to answer customer queries and resolve problems.
We are very keen to speak to Account Managers or experienced sales professionals from the Healthcare Sector who have a successful track record of Account Management and have the discipline and motivation to deliver great results.
- A full UK drivers licence and access to a car.
- You must have experience in an Account Management or sales role in the Healthcare Sector.
- You'll have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Our client loves self-starters, so you must be able to deliver results autonomously.
- Customer Focus; You'll need to be a genuine business partner to our client's customers.
- You'll have an outstanding track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- You'll be a good communicator with an excellent telephone manner.
- You'll be confident interpreting data and using this to build customer conversations.
- Our client is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious professionals.
- You'll have excellent organisational skills.
Package & Benefits:
- Basic Salary between £30,000 and £40,000 dependant on experience
- Uncapped Commission
- Team incentives/rewards
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- 3% matched contribution Pension Scheme
- Simply Health Plan
- Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers
- Regular team building events, lunch time activities including darts, whole company business updates, excellent work/life balance, opportunities for development, butties on achievement of key milestones, ice creams in summer, family BBQ’s (donations to charity), sporting events and the most amazing Christmas party with competitions and prizes.
If you’re interested in this role please apply ASAP, call Emma Sayles or email us.
This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, please visit our website www.postrecruitment.com for more details.