Fantastic and unique vacancy for an M&E Supervisor in the heart of London
Your new company
Our client is comprised of a team of highly skilled property professionals who are responsible for the maintenance of high end residences and for other listed properties across an entire Estate. The section prides itself on the achievement of exceptional standards and strives to be a centre of excellence offering advice on the upkeep of historic buildings. The majority of buildings are grade 1 listed and there the suitable candidate must have relevant experience. The Estate contains apartments, residential buildings, office space, workshops, garages and stores.
Your new role:
The post-holder provides day-to-day supervision to the teams (in-house and contractor) responsible for undertaking planned, cyclical and reactive maintenance works, minor projects and for supporting events and functions across the London Estate. You will be responsible for scheduling, allocating and overseeing the day-to-day work of the in-house team, working with the Operations Engineers and Surveyors to provide co-ordination across the property management functions. The role will also require you to carry out pre- and post-inspections of all works, as well as monitoring works in progress, ensuring that quality controls are in place and works are compliant with statutory regulations. You will also be required to evaluate the PPM programme and support the Operations Engineers and Surveyors to ensure internal and external surveys, inspections and tests are scheduled and carried out at appropriate intervals
What you'll need to succeed:
- Possess a City and Guilds or NVQ qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- Adept stakeholder management across all levels
- Substantial property maintenance experience gained in an environment of occupied spaces
- Proven supervisory skills demonstrated through the supervision of in-house teams and contractor relationships
- Budget management
- Ability to manage and work with outside contractors
What you'll get in return:
- Up to £30,000 annual salary
- 15% non contributory pension
- Free lunch
- Free gym onsite with swimming pool
- High street vouchers
- Tickets to events
- 25 days annual leave with bank holidays on top
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.