Senior Embedded Software Engineer - C
NEW SENIOR EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER JOB AVAILABLE IN FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRE
A global leader in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art electronic instrumentation for the aerospace / avionics industry are seeking a Senior Embedded Software Engineer - C to join their well-established R&D team. They are based in Fareham, in between Southampton and Portsmouth.
As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer - C you will be involved in the design and development of safety critical software solutions. You will be involved in full life-cycle design including specification, design, implementation, simulation and software testing.
The ideal Senior Embedded Software Engineer - C will have:
- Strong Real-Time Embedded C Programming / Coding ability.
- Experience in model based development using SCADE or similar.
- Previous experience of working on a safety critical product would be beneficial.
- Previous experience to working to DO-178B/C guidelines would also be beneficial but not essential.
- Qualified to degree level with the relevant engineering degree (candidates with HND's / HNC's will also be considered).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised Avionics company, based in Fareham, Hampshire.