Senior Account Executive - Top PR Agency
We’re working with our Surrey based PR client, in search of a new, Senior PR Account Executive.
The successful Senior PR Account Executive will join a team of six - eight specialist individuals who cater for the busy, diverse B2B Technology sector.
You will have ownership for the team’s completion of media and influencer targets.
You will also have the opportunity to work with the team’s copywriter and begin to learn the fundamentals of copywriting for PR.
You will learn to create your own synopses, develop press releases and construct rapid responses for your media opportunities.
It is expected that the successful Account Executives will rapidly be given the opportunity to participate in a tailored development plan to help facilitate progression into the role of Senior Account Executive.
- Starting annual salary of up to £28k, regularly reviewed
- 20 days Annual Leave, rising after two years of service
- 3 'Bonus Days’ holiday between Christmas and New Year
- Additional day off on your Birthday
- 4.30pm Friday finish
- 3% Personal Pension
- Quarterly personal development review
- Quarterly team competition, with financial rewards
- Beautiful town centre offices with excellent transport links
In return for their excellent benefits package and supportive working environment, our PR client are seeking Senior Account Executives who:
- Have 2 years + PR experience
- Strong writing skills and a passion for creating engaging content
- Pitch ideas via phone and email to media relations
- Build long lasting, strong client relationships
- Convert opportunities using creative, innovative PR techniques
- Have a passion for the Digital and B2B Technology world
This is a great opportunity for a PR candidate to step their PR career up a notch - to Senior Exec level - don’t miss out!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.