Our client is a highly reputable organisation with a Head office in Oxford.
A new permanent opportunity has arisen in their Commercial Finance team for a part-qualified level Financial Analyst. Study support would be offered as part of the benefits package.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, the main responsibilities would involve:
- Acting as an effective business partner to the Division within the organisation.
- Developing and maintaining regular business and financial reporting for the Division.
- Preparing financial analysis to support decision making.
- Support the creation of the budget and the five year plan.
- Variance analysis on the trading account and balance sheet.
Candidates that apply should have a Commercial Finance background and ideally be actively studying ACA/ACCA or CIMA. You must have at least intermediate Excel skills (pivots/V-look ups and ideally Macros), be used to working to tight deadlines and be a strong communicator.