Interim Financial Planning Accountant
Role: Interim Financial Planning Accountant (5 month FTC)
Location: Bath, South West - commutable from Swindon, Bristol, Devizes, Chippenham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Trowbridge
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 pro rata for interim period plus benefits
Ambridge Harris is working with our client in Bath in order to recruit an Interim Financial Planning Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Planning Manager, you will assist with the process and deliver the budget for the group. Working closely with Operations and Business Support Managers to deliver a budget, agreed with the FD and CEO, and that meets expectations.
- Populating and building / refreshing models
- Delivering training in how to use the budget templates - via on-line training and group sessions.
- Ensuring models reconcile to reported group actuals, and updated during the process as new actuals are delivered
- Ensuring all consolidation reports and overview documents are available before the process commences and available at every review point by the Financial Planning Manager
- Multiple detailed review and challenge of the Budgets submitted,
- Assisting the delivery of a Budget for each business unit
- Project work as allocated by the Financial Planning Manager
- Strong academically - educated to degree level and having completed their professional accounting qualification (CIMA or similar)
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to provide training to non-finance people as well as building up relationships
- Must have previous experience in budgeting.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment - flexibility is key
- Excellent IT skills including advanced excel, and confident on various management reporting systems
- Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly without getting lost in the detail
- Deadline focussed, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.