Registered Night Nurse - Kidderminster
**Permanent Registered Nurse post has become available in a private nursing home in Kidderminster. Flexible hours nights shifts available**
A respectable nursing home that cater for nursing and residential clients, this home is looking for a hard working individual to maintain the companies good CQC standards and help excel themselves.
- Maintaining exceptional clinical standards and client dignity at all times.
- working closely within the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high-quality delivery of customer care services.
- Monitoring and reporting on the health and wellbeing of residents in your care and taking responsibility for their clinical care needs.
- Continuously practice and promote safe working practices within the homeSkills/qualifications required.
- Follow all legislation in order with the NMC
- Handling and administering medications and completing MARS chart accurately.
You will be:
- A qualified nurse and registered with the NMC (valid PIN) with Excellent communication skills.
- Able to show your compassion towards residents
- A nurse with 1+ years experience
Salary: Upon Negotiation