Operations Manager - Mechanical / Electrical
Operations Manager - Mechanical and Electrical maintenance
Stevenage/ St Albans - Mobile role
Full Time, Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a large and well-known FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business.
My client is one of the UK's largest technical facilities management companies. They employ in excess of 6,000 people and service major clients across every sector. They self-deliver virtually all of their hard FM services nationally, coordinated through one of the UK's most sophisticated customer service centres in the industry.
The Operations Manager will manage a team of multi skilled engineers (mechanical and electrical). They will be the first point of contact for any escalations and will also be client facing.
The main responsibilities include:
* The management of a team of engineers including coaching, development and recruitment
* The management of Customer Relationships across all sites within your geographical area
* The proactive ownership of the quality of installation and maintenance tasks
* Responsibility for Health & Safety Compliance and Quality Assurance Management inc site audits, vehicle audits, compliance reviews etc
* WIP Management
* Management of Subcontractors
Our requirements include:
* Demonstrable experience of direct management of technical staff and subcontractors
* The ability to organise materials, and job planning
* Mechanical or Electrical background
* Excellent communication skills and IT skills.
* Ability to work under pressure
* Passion for customer service and developing strong relationships. * Passion for customer service and developing strong relationships.