Depot Generator Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the largest generator specialist in the South. You will support the Workshop Foreman and the Rental team in the preparation, testing and repair of generator sets. This is mainly a depot based role; however, there will be occasions where it is necessary to travel to site.
KEY TASKS & MAIN DUTIES
- Prepare and service generators for all departments, on and off site as and when required.
- Carry out repairs on generators broken down for customers, on and off site as and when required.
- Provide general assistance in the yard, including loading & offloading equipment.
- Drive forklift in the yard as required.
- Deliver & collect generators and ancillary equipment using appropriate company vehicles where required, including refuelling.
- Carry out duties on our company on call rota system.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous experience of generators required
- Experience with maintenance of plant machinery and engines
- Forklift truck experience (preferred)