Client Accounts Handler - Finance Administrator
Client Accounts Handler
Up to £20,000, Fantastic benefits package
A fantastic opportunity to join an international recognised organisation in their client accounts departments. Candidates will be driven, enthusiastic and looking to kick start or further their career within financial services. Predominantly an administration position dealing with financial accounts looking for someone who enjoys problem solving, working numerically and as part of a great team!
My client offer:
- Full training
- A fantastic benefits package
- A sociable working environment, company quiz nights/ charity events etc
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Great career prospects
- Supporting the team, working together to finalise tasks and projects
- Issuing and/or reconciliation of client statements
- Escalation of problem accounts to assistant manager or relevant technical/broking staff
- Prompt payment of claims to minimise potential rate of exchange fluctuations
- Resolving accounting queries and identification of unallocated cash
- Individual projects/general administration designated by manager
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Aptitude for Mathematics
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Any previous accounts/ credit control work desirable
Please contact Georgie today for immediate consideration
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.