Unqualified or Qualified Media/Film Studies Teacher - SEN
Unqualified or Qualified Media/Film Studies Teacher Needed - PRU School - West London - Immediate Start
We are currently working with a PRU School in West London, they are looking to recruit a Media/Film Studies Teacher.
The school caters for key stage 3 and key stage 4 pupils who have social, emotional, mental health difficulties. The centre currently has 80 students, all of which are assigned to small class sizes (no more than 6 students per class). There is also a quiet zone where disruptive students are sent, so classes can continue to run smoothly. You will also be asked to cover some Maths too.
The school need someone who has good behaviour management and can work within a fast paced environment.
The school is within walking distance to a mainline train station.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Qualified or Unqualified Teacher
- Must be confident teaching Media and Film Studies
- Strong behaviour management or experience working with pupils who have SEBD
- One to one and small group work
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Jo Bennett at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
Veritas Education are actively working with schools in Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Newham, Waltham Forest, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Islington, Camden, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Haringey, Enfield, Barnet, Harrow, Brent, Hillingdon, Ealing, Hounslow, Hammersmith, Richmond, Kingston, Croydon, Merton, Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley and Bromley.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81256233