Humanities Teacher - Permanent - September start
Are you a qualified or trainee Teacher of History, Geography, Citizenship or RE?
Would you like to join a school in September that offers a broad and balanced Humanities curriculum?
This fantastic secondary school is keen to add to their expanding Humanities Team this September, please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today or call for more information!
- Experienced Teachers/NQTs welcome to apply
- School on its journey to 'Outstanding'
- Excellent behaviour
- Strong collaborative Humanities team
- Teach Citizenship and RE up to KS4 - History/Geography up to KS4
- Permanent, full-time role
- Large, 11-16 School
- Incorporates state of art ICT into learning spaces
- £22917 - £33824
- Excellent CPD on offer
Person Specification - Humanities Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent academic background with strong subject knowledge
- Passion for supporting pupils from low socio-economic backgrounds
- 'Good' or better in recent observations
If you're passionate about teaching, and you have been graded good or outstanding, why not come and join this truly inspirational secondary school in Manchester from September 2018?
This school is popular within the local area and easily reachable from the city centre or surrounding areas such as Bury/Oldham. There is a large staff car park for those who drive.
Simply send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today and click 'Apply' now or call the office for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81258338