Welcoming, collaborative Finance team
Great benefits including free parking
Award winning business
My client operates in the service industry, working with a variety of clients from National Insurance companies to local SME’s, their head office is based in London, however they have a finance team based near Worsley that support a 1/3 of the companies accounts.
They are currently looking for a Billings/Credit Control professional to join the team. Billing experience is the most important aspect of the role as this position will be solely responsible. There is a full time Credit Controller in place currently, and this role will also work in conjunction with their work load.
- Invoice preparation, ensuring a quality and concise approach
- Liaising with other departments across the company to ensure accuracy
- Manage invoice submission on a monthly basis
- Resolving corrections and amendments
- Build relationships with external clients
- Manage the debt ledger in conjunction with the existing Credit Controller
They operate a progressive team focussed environment. Open to change and work collaboratively. The role will be varied with the strong possibility of progression due to company growth.
The most important experience for the role is to be comfortable with billing procedures. If this is something that fits your skill set please apply for more information.
The salary for the position is up to £22,000 based on experience with a number of company benefits.