Private Client Tax Manager
Private client tax / Personal Tax Manager job for Top 10 firm in Norwich. Salary c£45k plus benefits
Hays Public Practice are recruiting a Private Client Tax Manager for a Top 10 firm of Accountants in Norwich. Our client pride themselves on creating a unique culture which will offer you the career progression opportunities available within a major organisation, but within a personal and close-knit environment built up a challenger leadership style and a shared enterprise model.
- Responsible for planning and performing tax consultancy assignments for own portfolio.
- Builds a rapport with the individual client and develops a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations.
- Acts as a first point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyse potential solutions and make recommendations accordingly.
- Provides intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both re-actively and proactively.
- Presents solutions to increasingly complex technical issues.
- Demonstrates an awareness of technical risk through well supported research.
- Prepares and files ruling requests on behalf of our clients.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the full range of the firm's products, services and capabilities and takes an active role in cross selling.
- Seeks to participate in business development activities and contributes to sales pitches, for own team as well as the wider firm.
- Reviews and mentors executives giving regular feedback, timely performance reviews and provides development opportunities.
- Manage and lead a team on specific projects
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Unlimited career progression
- Secondments to other locations or areas within the business
- Ongoing training and support
Please contact Cara Whyte at Hays to apply or for a complete job specification.