ICT Teacher -Central Birmingham - Permanent September 2018 start
Are you a creative and engaging ICT Teacher ready to take the next step in your career in a thriving Central Birmingham School?
Perhaps you have been in your current role for a few years now and are becoming stagnant without any opportunity in sight for career progression?
Is now the time to take the leap of faith in to a new, permanent ICT teaching role where you will be given excellent CPD with the aim for you to become a leader of ICT Teacher in the near future?
- September start - Permanent - direct school contract
- MPS - UPS £22,917 - £38,633
- NQTs welcome to apply - fabulous induction year support
- Exceptional training and development - progression opportunities
- Average-sized school
- Recently graded good
- Interview preparation & lesson guidance from experienced consultants, prior to you attending this school's interview process!
- Located in Central Birmingham
- Interviewing on an ongoing basis - apply ASAP!
Person Specification | ICT Teacher
Are you the type of person who always strives to complete any task to the best of your ability? Perhaps your high expectations ensure you always expect the very best from not only yourself, but also for your students? If so you sound like the ideal candidate!
- Must have QTS by September
- Must be an ambitious, dynamic and engaging teacher
- A recent track record of good to outstanding lesson observations
- You should ideally be the type of ICT Teacher who aspires to become a leader
- This school is open to applicants who are newly qualified and experienced
- Possibility to take on some additional responsibility straight away
- Must have be able to demonstrate this school ethos and culture day-to-day
- Must be a team player
School Information | ICT Teacher
- Central Birmingham
- Average size and recently had a glowing Ofsted inspection which highlighted how all areas were 'GOOD'!
- Has a proven track record of delivering exceptional CPD
- Truly appreciates the value all staff have on the whole school community
- Excellent NQT induction and support
Don't delay your application, the school are shortlisting on an ongoing basis. Please email your CV to Jamie Cyphus to get the process started.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81254752