Senior Quantity Surveyor
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Managing QS to join a fast-growing, family-run construction company in LEEDS - NOW. To attract only the best - that will be YOU - £negotiable salary (£55K - £60K DOE) that rewards experience and reflects potential plus car allowance and company bonus scheme. Immediate start available for the successful Candidate.
Call Rob Young for an informal discussion (in strictest confidence) if you fit the following profile/requirements:
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying ESSENTIAL.
* Preferably MRICS (or professionally qualified in another construction-related subject).
Verifiable experience and success in:
* Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services.
* Client-facing roles, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
* Previously employed in office-to-residential, fit-out and/or new build environments to high standard/finish highly desirable.
* Previously worked in D&B in development and significant refurbishment projects and have verifiable experience in Cat A or Cat B fit out works. You will be a hands-on practitioner having priced up work to be carried out and, putting specifications or plans together as well as doing take-offs. Knowledge of RFIs and understanding of standard procedures used in forming variations to contracts.
* Ability to successfully manage complex and/or multiple projects in a proactive and diligent manner unsupervised.
* Track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivery deadlines.
* A genuine team player: outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and above all AMBITIOUS and HANDS-ON.
Our Client is a main contractor and growing even FASTER than anticipated: with a fantastic range of office-to-residential developments and Principle Contractor roles with a pipeline of construction, refurbishment and developments that many larger companies would envy.
Full Job Description and detailed responsibilities available to applicants prior to interview.
A great attitude, verifiable success and experience will be as important as qualifications and educational background as well as being a good fit for my Clients tight-knit, high-achieving team.