Account Manager - EMEA Northern Europe - German speaking
Account Manager - EMEA Northern Europe
Location: Remote - Works from home
Salary - £60k - £70k + car allowance + dbl OTE
My client is a leading HR software provider based in Surrey that provide organizations a whole new approach to discovering, developing and unleashing hidden potential within their workforce.
They have nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s "Best Places to Work," rely on their cloud-based applications to enable their employees.
About the role:The Account Manager position is a quota bearing sales rep and with customer satisfaction responsibilities. The Account Manager will proactively manage existing customer accounts and be responsible for selling additional products, user seats, and services to their portfolio of customers. In addition to selling back to your customers, this position is focused on customer satisfaction and renewals. Duties & Responsibilities• Own the relationship with assigned portfolio of customers.• Drive new bookings and customer satisfaction by proactively calling into the customer base within the assigned territory• Position and sell additional products and services• Find new cross-sell opportunities• Determine the level of satisfaction with our products and services; coordinate with internal resources to ensure prompt resolution of open issues• Inform the customer of upcoming events and product releases• Create highly satisfied, referenceable customers• Manage contract renewal process with customer Skills & Requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken German
- 5+ years of Account Management sales experience in the software industry.
- 2+ years’ experience in the Learning and/or Talent sector preferred but not essential
- Proven success in generating and closing new business.
- Experience speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike.
- Experience in Human Capital Management space working with such products as Oracle, Taleo, SAP, Successfactors, Cornerstone, Saba, etc.
- A strong customer focus with excellent customer service and business communication (written and verbal) skills