Graduate Account Manager
Joining a team of 20 graduates who take their clients out on a weekly basis
Annual company car rally to European destination
Are you a fun and sociable graduate looking for a technology sales position with a social aspect?
Do you want to work for a company that rewards staff with iPad incentives, vouchers and ski trips to Chamonix?
Do you want to work for a company that is the leader in its industry?
Our client is the market leader in the UK market place is in its industry and is looking for three Graduate Account Managers to join the growing Graduate Account Manager team. The company has partnerships with all of the major technology companies in the UK and has prestigious clients such as Uber and Netflix. The company has grown 40% year on year and attributes that growth to the talented and dynamic Sales professionals it employs. So if you want to the join the fun and have aspirations to be a successful Graduate Account Manager then click & apply now!
Graduate Account Manager will be
- Given £100,000 worth of existing client accounts
- Responding to inbound enquiries
- Taking your clients out for drinks and dinner
- Exhibiting on the company stand at technology events
- Given a revenue target after a 6-month ramp up period
- Exposed to training from technology giants like Oracle and Cisco
Graduate Account Manager benefits
- Basic salary £22,500 OTE £30,000 in year one
- Subsidized company drinks every Friday
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Annual company car rally to European destination
- A young and fun environment with most of the staff being employed as graduates
To apply you must be:
- Able to attend the Venatrix Assessment Day for this opportunity on Wednesday 1st March 2017
- University educated
- Fun and sociable - you will be wining and dining your clients
- Passionate about learning and development