Met Technician - Vehicle Accident Repair
Are you a Qualified MET Technician?
Working for a national accident repair centre that offer access to an unrivalled amount of training, career progression and support you will benefit from a range of rewards such as company pension, discounted insurance, free travel insurance and breakdown cover!
MET (Mechanical, Electrical and Trim) Technicians are responsible for carrying out quality mechanical, electrical and trim vehicle repairs in line with Audatex estimates and our clients own high standards .This will include;
- Completing own strip/fit work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion. Ensuring all parts are approved and ordered on dismantling receiving relevant sign off.
- Responsibility for ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality in agreed timescales and sign quality check sheet on completion.
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Adhering to Blueprint and BS10125 procedures at all times.
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines wearing all Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided, and work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues.
- Prioritising any reworks.
For a chance to further your career working for a well-respected and reputable group and benefit from a mouth-watering company package, apply now.