Portfolio are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within the Professional Services industry based in Hinckley. They are looking to bring on a bright Sales Accountant that has a proven and established background within a Finance department to integrate into its fast paced and driven team.
- Provide up-to-date reporting of each subsidiary performance and the group as a whole throughout the month, quarter and YTD.
- Ensure sales data architecture is robustly designed, maintained and scalable in order to regularly determine and set commission rate entitlement and monitor results against targets at both sales team and individual levels.
- Ensure data reconciliation procedures are rigorously maintained and developed between the Salesforce and Contract databases.
- Provide insight, analysis and reporting around the following areas:
- Lead conversion rates and costs
- Cost of acquisition and product/sector mix
- Pricing and discounting at individual levels and team
- Commissions analysis at individual levels and team
- Work closely with the Sales management team to ensure a strong two way communication process is implemented and effective.
- Work closely with the Management Accounts team to ensure revenue and commission costs are captured and recorded in the General Ledger, in line with relevant sales reporting categories.
- Contribute to the setting of sales budgets and forecasts, driving revenue and commission calculations. Provide monthly analysis and commentary around variances.
- Be an effective member of the Contract Authorisation and Commercial Review team.
- Work closely with the Payroll & Commissions Manager to ensure reconciliation procedures operate effectively, ensuring the accuracy of commission and bonus payments.
- Must have a recognised accountancy qualification or be close to qualification
- Possess strong analytical skills (Excel & reporting).
This organisation has a great presence in their sector and has a really exciting time ahead of it. They are looking for key people to continue to drive this business forward and be key figures in the future. It is a creative work-place where an established Sales Accountant confident and capable in their abilities will thrive.
Please get in touch as soon as possible should you be interested in this role, they are looking to appoint efficiently and get someone into the team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81247351