Audit Semi Senior
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Semi Senior for a Top 10 firm based in the City of London.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to continue their ACA/ACCA studies and progress their career within a very well recognised accountancy practice.
Main duties will include:
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive or Manager.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients books and records.
- Ensure audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions.
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
- Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
Successful individuals will have at least 1-2 years experience within a practice environment.
The company will be offering a generous basic salary as well as a full study support package.