Service Manager - Refrigeration
£40K - £46K (£60K OTE)
Service Manager is required for a leading supplier of industrial refrigeration systems. The role would suit you as an experienced Service Manager who has progressed from Service Engineer. You will be experienced with refrigeration systems including chillers, air conditioning and industrial refrigeration.
This is a managerial position based in Bradford, it will involve travel but you must be local to the Bradford office.
- To oversee a team of Service Engineers through regular communication on performance, feedback, effective Health & Safety and environmental practices.
- To coach and support the team and to oversee technical or customer-related problems
- To undertake weekly inspections of the team's time-sheets, job sheets and associated paperwork
- Ensure that service engineers are closing all service calls immediately upon completion
- When required to undertake prospective engineer interviews, complete probationary period reviews and appraisals
- Identify and implement a training programme for your team
- Provide advanced trouble shooting and fault resolution support for your team of engineers that promotes development.
- Ensure regional preventative and scheduled maintenance work is completed to customer equipment on required dates.
- To ensure monthly operational KPI's are completed to agreed targets
Expert knowledge of industrial chillers and air conditioning
Experience as Service Manager
Previous experience of recruiting, reviews and training
F Gas qualified
£40K - £46K
£60K OTEIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy