Property Acquisition Sales Executive
Job Title - Property Acquisition Sales Executive
Department/Sector - Sales
Job Location - West London
Salary - £23k basic with a £30k OTE
Our client has grown to become one of the leading and most trusted cash house buyers in the UK market and they are recruiting a sales consultant who will be managing the acquisition of properties from start of contact through to completion of sale.
You will be given a number of leads every day from customers that have registered as they are looking to sell their property and your job is to support and advise them through the whole home selling process.
They are looking for a sales consultant who can maintain a high level of professionalism with customers whilst building a rapport.
Our client is looking for someone with entrepreneurial skills who can make the role their own.
As part of the role you will be responsible for approaching company directors to discuss negotiations on the final buy price for properties after putting together a desk top evaluation.
- Employee of the month incentive
- Yearly bonus depending on company performance
- Amazing social life
- Early shift - 9am - 6pm
- Late shift - 11am - 8pm
- One weekend a month - 10am - 3pm
- Approaching sales leads
- Updating clients throughout the transaction and being a main point of contact
- Sale assessment of properties
- Meet the exchange and completion deadlines
- Ensuring targets are met
- Updating various excel spreadsheets to calculate profit/losses
- Updating SalesForce (in house system) with data
- Review contracts and documentation
Key Skills/Experience Needed:
- Sales experience
- Administration experience
- Knowledge of Excel
- Can do attitude
- Customer service experience
- Driven and motivated
- Excellent time management and organisation skills