Commercial Gas Engineer
This is an exciting role for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join a Facilities Management company based in Bristol with excellent opportunities for progression
Our client is a market leading facilities service provider with an excellent reputation in the Bristol market
The Commercial Gas Engineer will be responsible for;
- Domestic and commercial installations, breakdowns and servicing on reactive maintenance
- Responding to and completing any compliance related issues including: engineer auditing, checking certificates and organising training. Liaising with the client on any issues and follow up works
- Installations of commercial cascade boiler systems.
- Programmed installations of boilers and cylinders.
- Upgrades and fuel switches
- Reactive maintenance and breakdowns
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Commercial Gas Engineer and will hold the following certificates;
COCN1 ICPN1 CORT1 CIGA1 TPCP1 & 1A
A salary of up to £35,000 for a permanent role as a Commercial Gas Engineer based in Bristol
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81233142