Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are working with a manufacturing client exclusively who believe in putting their customers and employees first in everything they do.
As a successful growing business they give their employees the platform to take responsibility and be themselves in an international, market leading, diverse arena.
Are you passionate about having ownership and making a difference? Are you eager to learn and grow with the business? Do you think outside of the box and enjoy overcoming challenges with a strong team spirit?
If so, we are currently looking for a purchase ledger clerk to support the effective and efficient administration of the Finance team.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for processing all supplier invoices
- Ensuring they are prepared for a timely payment.
- Be responsible for querying invoices that hold incorrect information and contacting the supplier directly for clarification.
- Liaising with other departments for co-signatures for the invoices before sign off from the Managing Director.
- Oversee the purchase ledger email box and assist with queries where you are able to
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Determination to resolve problems that arise and achieve a positive outcome
- Hold a professional qualification such as AAT level 2 or similar
- Previous use of SAP accounting systems
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81214611