Structural Revit Technician - Cardiff
Role: Structural Revit Technician
Salary: Up to £30,000
Penguin Recruitment are currently looking for a Structural Revit Technician to join an established Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy, who also offer CDM Support and Principal Designer services.
Amongst Their growing client base, they have secured substantial long term commitments for projects in the residential and renewable sectors, and they are also active with interesting projects in other areas.
The successful Revit Technician will be required to:
- Have significant experience in the preparation of structural drawings and BIM Models, with an understanding of basic engineering principles;
- Have a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience within a Structural/Civil Consultancy;
- Ability to pass back models/drawings / information of high quality that have been thoroughly checked and reviewed;
- Understanding of BIM and Navisworks experience preferred;
- Experience of Revit and working with multiple models and shared co-ordinate systems;
- A good all round knowledge of working with AutoCAD is essential.
The consultancy are able to offer the best applicants an excellent employment package which incorporates active career development, in a friendly and informal environment at their modern, accessible offices in Cardiff.
In order to discuss this role, please contact Tom on 01792 365108, or alternatively send an email expressing your interest with a CV attached to