.Net Full Stack Developer Manchester - FinTech - Apply ASAP!
DeSantis Arin is recruiting a .Net Full Stack Developer on behalf of its FinTech client who is a leading provider of prepaid and credit corporate payment solutions for businesses across Europe, operating across a range of business sectors including travel, rewards, and incentives, media and production. Our client's extensive portfolio of payments solutions helps maximise profitability and reduce cost by transforming how companies manage payments to suppliers, employees, and customers.
We are looking for a .Net Full Stack Developer with front and back-end development experience to join our clients existing development team, the developer would work on our client’s suite of websites, back-end systems, databases and applications.
Duties will include:
- Backend development using Microsoft technologies to create and maintain our clients market leading digital product
- Frontend development using modern standards and creative design
- Working with business teams, engineering and third parties on projects being driven from the Europe and Asia Pacific regions
If you possess a “can do” attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Visual Studio 2012, 2013, or newer
- ASP.Net and C#
- MS SQL Server
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience of Responsive Design, Mobile Device optimisation
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite, Image Editing in Photoshop (or similar)
- Any experience of Mobile App Development (Native or HTML5)
- Knowledge of SEO
- System Admin experience, e.g. Windows Server setup, management, IIS and SQL administration, backup
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning FinTech Company that is being described as “one of the most disruptive FinTech companies in the market”.
Salary is based on experience, ranging up to £50k – More for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all of their employees – This includes:
- Competitive base salary of £50k
- Remote and flexible working
- Central Manchester offices
THE START DATE
ASAP – Our client is keen to get the .Net Full Stack Developer job filled with the right person
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Call Adam on 0207 867 3494 or click that nice big button to apply!