Solution Architect (Integration, Applications, Java, .Net, Configuration, Oracle SOA, IBM Websphere,
Solution Architect (Integration, Applications, Java, .Net, Configuration, Oracle SOA, IBM Websphere, TOGAF)
Do you currently work with a widely recognised top tier management consultancy and are fed up of living out of a suitcase and not being able to make plans with friends / family at the risk you don’t know where you’ll be? Then I have the answer for you – not only do I have a more interesting position but one with NO travel. You have struck gold.
My client, a renowned global name is expanding its highly talented expert architecture practice which currently stands at around 40 architects – haven grown from only 4 in 3 years; they now require experienced and technically hands-on Solution Architects (Integration, Configuration, Oracle SOA, IBM Websphere, TOGAF) who aren’t working out of an ivory tower but enjoy getting into the low level work.
I am eager to speak with enthusiastic and driven Solution Architects (Integration, Configuration, Oracle SOA, IBM Websphere, TOGAF) who come from an engineering/ programming background and have demonstrated strong career progression; furthermore, want the opportunity to lead large and highly interesting programmes using the latest cutting edge tech.
The opportunity I present is to join a major UK and global household name in a role where you will work on large and complex interesting programmes and NOT have to travel! You will be assisting in the translation of business requirements into a solution vision and identifying solution architecture to deliver it. Further responsibilities include:
- Identifying technologies to employ and take responsibility for the assurance of supplier solutions
- Responsible for defining complex technical requirements for inclusion in procurements
- Ensuring the proposed solution architecture (application, data and technology) adheres to the current Enterprise Architecture and IS/IT Strategy
- Assurance of supplier documentation to ensure compliance with requirements and procurements
Desired experience for the role of Solution Architect (Integration, Configuration, Oracle SOA, IBM Websphere, TOGAF) include:
- Technical credibility built up through hands-on experience of delivering IT solutions.
- Strong communication skills, including a high degree of communication and presentation skills, with the ability to manage projects, working with both people and technology to achieve successful outcomes.
- The ability to see the strategic view whilst at the same time adopting pragmatic approaches to delivery
My client offers unrivalled potential for career progression for all Solution Architects with structured development and training. This is a challenging position and requires an all-round combination of technical expertise, a firm but consultative approach to managing stakeholders and a motivated outlook.
Make the change and make it now!
If you feel that you are have the grit, drive and experience for this role then please do get in touch by email: or phone 0207 780 6700. I look forward to hearing from you!
Position: Solution Architect (Integration, Configuration, Oracle SOA, IBM Websphere, TOGAF)
Salary: £80,000 – £90,000 + generous bonus and car allowance plus much more!
Phone: 0207 780 6700