Are you an all round Accounts Assistant who is also confident in Credit Control Are you looking for a new and varied opportunity where you will be able to have an impact on a small and dedicated team I
Our client based in Alfreton has an exciting permanent opportunity to a well-rounded Accounts Assistant with excellent Excel skills to join their team.
- Maintain the weekly/monthly/annual national statistic
- Monthly reporting
- Petty cash administration and reconciliation
- Reconciliation of Specific Balance-sheet Items (Payroll, Bank, AR)
- Credit card administration
- Help manage the day to day running of the finance office. Answering queries and linking with other departments to improve business effectiveness
- Responsibility for working with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries and improve collections:
- Customer calls
- Customer statements
- Collection letters
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Checking the price management tool conforms with the business rules, and referring back to the Finance manager any variances.
- Manage the insurance claim procedure
The right person will:
- Have at least 4 years experience in Accounts Administration
- Credit Control experience
- Will be a confident Excel user
- Will be a self starter and be able to hit the ground running
If this this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81218213