Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
A leading international design and engineering services consultancy is seeking an experienced Project Manager or Senior Project Manager to be based in either the Glasgow or Edinburgh office. The successful candidate will provide high calibre project consultancy services to an exciting portfolio of retail and leisure properties across Scotland.
You will be a self-motivated, commercially driven individual with the proven ability to work to demanding timeframes. In return you can expect an attractive remuneration package, one of the best pensions in the industry and all the support needed to take your career forward as you join an award winning consultancy with global success.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Provide project management services on retail and leisure refurbishment, alteration and fit-out projects on schemes from £1m to £70m
- Producing project programmes and assist in managing teams to deliver against critical time, cost and quality milestones
- Ensuring safety, security and environmental aspects of the project are clearly understood and adhered to
- Manage overall budget reports and prepare reports for external and internal stakeholders on project progress
- Assist in appointing and managing external contractors and consultants
- Liaise with colleagues, clients and suppliers
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Project Management, Quantity Surveying)
- Membership of professional institutes would be beneficial (e.g. MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM)
- Experience in the delivery of projects within retail and leisure sectors
- Proven experience of commercial and financial management within a similar consultancy
- Strong knowledge of best practise project management methods and techniques
- Good verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com