A new opportunity for a Site Manager looking to become a Project Manager has arisen with a leading building contractor in the South West. Typically working on project values of £5-£15m (although with range up to £30m), core sectors for this business are education, commercial, residential and student accommodation.
The ideal candidate will currently be a Site Manager who is ready to progress to Project Manager, and can illustrate their ability to operate at Project Manager level. This contractor has strong growth plans, and needs to expand its team accordingly as new work comes into the business. On a personal level, you will be looking for your initial move to Project Manager though longer term have aspirations of progressing to Contracts Manager.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities:
* Experience working closely with a Project Manager to lead construction teams delivering on time and on budget.
* Must have experience of working on commercial projects.
* Excellent client skills with good client relationship management.
* Currently working with a reputable main contractor.
* Comfortable working with modern IT systems and BIM.
* An ability to implement and uphold Health & Safety strategies and awareness.
* Ability to influence and communicate with people at all levels of the business to ensure achievement of goals.
* Chair meetings with the client, the designers, specialist contractors and other team members.
* Inspire commitment from others.
You will be a talented Site Manager with good training and experience with a well-regarded main contractor. Additionally, you should be able to illustrate a track record of successful project delivery, working closely with a Project Manager.
You must bring a positive attitude and willingness to continue learning and developing. The successful candidate will bring a thorough, detailed and driven approach to their work, always striving for improvement. In return, you will be offered excellent guidance and development to continue upon your career path.
Sound interesting? Act now! If this sounds like the role you are looking for, please apply below to be contacted with more information.
PROJECT MANAGER - PROJECT LEADER - PM - GLOUCESTER - SOUTH WEST - CONTRACTOR - BUILDING - CONSTRUCTION