Senior Design and Build Manager
A well established family owned Main Contractor is currently seeking an experienced Senior Design & Build Co-ordinator.
With an annual turnover in excess of £400m, this contractor has enjoyed phenomenal success over the past few years. As a result of this they have a solid pipeline of work across various sectors for the coming years. Project will include Student accommodation, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial and Residential. Competitive salary with benefits
As Senior Design and Build Co-ordinator you will have proven end to end design experience. You will have taken a project from pre-construction design elements right through to client handover. Reporting into a regional design manager you will be able to work alongside the production managers to oversee all design on site.
- Suggest appointment of consultants
- Control the design process, from planning application through to project completion
- Ensure consultants prepare detailed design in accordance with Employers Requirement and Contractors Proposals.
- Manage and review the design development process ensuring value engineering and buildability are considered.
- To ensure timely completion and issue of technical assessments, CfSH/BREEAM information, warranties, certificates and the like.
- Set up information/drawing registers and ensure information control is in accordance with all relevant Company BMS Procedures and that a full archive of design information is retained.
- Review design development to allow construction of works to follow safety working practices and be in accordance with current legislation, company Policy and Procedures.
- Degree educated
- Longevity with a medium – large Main Contractor
On offer is an attractive salary, generous package and a clear career progression path.
For an immediate response please call Ciara on 01614572380 or send your CV to