Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Norwich
We are looking for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join our clients Norwich based team to work on a variety of challenging projects.
They're expanding their team, so the ideal Senior Infrastructure Engineering applicant will have good all round report writing skills and proven experience in producing and delivering quality designs and drawings.
Responsibilities of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
- You will be involved in the preparation of designs and drawings as required for both private and adoptable schemes producing all information for roads, drainage and SuDs as necessary for technical approval.
- Have a proven track record in the delivery of quality designs and drawings for roads and drainage on building infrastructure schemes
- In addition to detailed design, you will also be part of the team responsible for the delivery of feasibility studies, drainage strategies and flood risk assessments from project inception through to detailed planning applications.
- Having a sound understanding of the building process, procurement, design management and control and interaction with other stakeholders in the construction process, along with technical design ability
- You will be encouraged to establish yourself as a key contact with other team members and to represent the company at design team meetings.
- Experienced in the design of access, estate roads and hardstandings, and a range of drainage systems including SuDs
- Proficient in the use of PDS, WinDes and AutoCAD
- Experienced in handling negotiations in highway and drainage adoption agreements
- Ability to lead a team and mentor junior members of the team
- Experience of preparing feasibility reports
If you're an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer who is located near Norwich, or is able to commute to Norwich daily for work, then we'd love to hear from you.
Closing date for this role is 16-04-2017
Apply with your CV today, or give us a call at the office if you have any further questions about the role.