Senior Project Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager has opened at a global information technology solution provider in Surrey. My client has provided some of the most well known and efficient systems that millions people use every day across Australia, EU and the United States. They have an ambitious growth plan which has created this opening. You will work on exciting projects that millions of people worldwide rely on each day. You will make a real impact on the large network of customers that work with my client across a range of solutions.
You will be involved in projects generally in excess of £5 million and potentially manage other project managers. This will involve the development, installation and hand over of electronic, electromechanical and software systems and equipment to customers. You will oversee all elements of a project from proposal development through to installation & acceptance of products.
If you have qualifications in:
- Bsc Degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or any other technical discipline or a
- Masters Degree in a Business or technical discipline and
- Professional Project Management qualification such as Prince2, APM or PMP.
You will need to demonstrate experience in:
- Full lifecycle Project Management
- Managing, building and motivating teams
- Project Management tools – scheduling, spreadsheets & presentations
- Multi-tiered Software or Engineering Development
The role is based in Surrey, paying up to £70,000 with excellent benefits. If you would like more information please get in touch – 0113 386 8550.