Technical Services Manager
HVAC Technical Services Manager
Working for a fast growing facilities management company who are looking improve their team with the right, technical manager.
This is a HVAC Technical Sevices Manager role encompassing technical hands-on operational management of prestigious contracts.
- You will lead the Technical Services team currently consisting of 8 skilled workers
- You will be responsible for the delivery of service excellence & outstanding customer experience in all areas.
- Although your primary focus is AC Technical Services, when in the role of Duty Manager you will be expected to be able to lead other teams.
- To encompass the delivery of technical services strategy, key business objectives, financial management, control and the hands on maintenance management.
- You will set performance targets, monitor results and achieve targets to drive operational improvement, ensure first class relationships and the delivery of exceptional customer service levels are achieved at all times. You will be a results driven people manager with considerable understanding of the commercial / property / retail sectors.
- You will drive operational improvement to ensure first class relationships and the delivery of exceptional internal and external customer service levels at all times.
- You will be an excellent communicator, a clear decision maker and will have an uncompromising eye for detail. The role will suit candidates who enjoy managing “from the floor” and from a desk.
- The ability to motivate, inspire and guide your operational teams through clear and focused communication is essential.
What we are looking for
- A strong, proven trades or engineering background with appropriate supporting qualifications - HVAC & Refrigeration
- Managing and operating at a technical level within a pressurised environment
- Leading, managing and motivating technical teams of varied functionality to achieve targets and objectives
- Ability to work well with others, make clear decisions and continue to deliver results under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills and an ability to establish credibility quickly
- A flexible approach and a sense of teamwork
- Financially astute with strong commercial/technical focus applied within a large organisation
- Capable of managing change quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining effective technical service provision
- Excellent relationship management skills with internal and external partnerships
- Working knowledge of maintenance, IT systems and IP based technology – BMS/CAFM/water treatment systems
- Significant experience delivering large scale PPM works alongside smaller reactive works
- A background in AC, Refrigeration and Electrics
- A thorough understanding of all statutory compliance requirements in a large business
- Experience of managing large teams of varied functionality with the flexibility, when required, to lead teams other than the Technical Team
- A high energy Manager capable of influencing at a senior level but primarily having the ability to communicate effective instruction to delivery teams
- True leadership skills necessary to achieve ambitious targets
- Previous experience working on AC, refrigeration, ducting and commercial electrics
- Analytical mind who can bring clarity to difficult situations
- Project management experience
If this is of any interest please feel free to call Kieran or message
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81153478