Senior Structural Engineer
Exceptional opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer in Bath, south west England.
Our client is an international practice of integrated consulting engineers with a worldwide reputation for innovation and quality. They are widely acknowledged to be at the leading edge of the construction industry and have contributed to numerous complex and high profile projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the practice as a Senior Structural Engineer, based in their head office in Bath, former Roman Spa Town, rich in culture, history and views(!), boasting Premiership Rugby Club and two Universities, working out of historic building overlooking the River Avon, Bath and the Cotswold escarpment. It's a creative, exciting and rewarding environment to work in and arguably one of the very best places to develop your career.
Senior Engineers work closely with clients, architects and other discipline engineers and specialists as part of a dedicated and skilled team. Current workload includes local, national and international projects across all sectors, including numerous high profile stadia, airports and tall buildings, as well as more typical projects.
* Work competently on an independent basis, as well as collaborating within the design team and leading the project structural design team.
* Communicate directly with external stakeholders.
* Prepare and take responsibility for concept and preliminary engineering solutions and detailed analysis / design of projects
* Prepare Technical Reports and Specifications.
* Continually ensure that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client's best interests.
* Prepare technical proposals for new work.
* Undertake the role of Project Leader, when required
* Creative, passionate engineer who is keen to work at the cutting edge in a multidisciplinary team
* CEng MIStructE, MICE or equivalent professional membership (or close to achieving)