DQ Construction are currently recruiting an intermediate quantity surveyor for a medium sized contractor based in South London due to recent expansion. They are very busy within the fit out and refurbishment sector specialising in commercial, education and public buildings for local and central government, public authorities and private sector clients.
The client prides themselves as a professional team working and respectful company with a positive outgoing mentality and would be looking to employ a quantity surveyor with the ability to achieve their vision. Ensuring they are provided with strong leadership, support through development programmes and processes, and providing a framework of standards and values within which to achieve their vision the successful candidate can be guaranteed long term development.
- Dealing with payments to suppliers and contractors
- Providing advice and forecasting costs
- Making valuations
- Carrying out feasibilities studies
- Seeking funding and submitting bids
- Performing risk analysis evaluations
- Evidence of stability in previous employment
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Understanding of construction processes
- Previous experience within fit out or refurbishment projects would be advantageous
- Able to adapt to different tasks in a fast-paced environment
For the right candidate the salary will be between £40,000 - £50,000 + Package. Location is a major factor for the client and will only accept candidates that are based within South London. If this position is of interest to you but the location is not please still do apply as DQ construction have other similar roles ongoing.